A treasure of knowledge. books are wonderful gifts to mankind. books are useful in many ways. they educate, entertain and server as good companions when we are lonely. they guide us when we are confused. they inspire us when we are low in sprite. they are men's best friends. books console us when we are in sorrow. we are never alone in the company of books. they demand nothing for the service they do the mankind.

here are some books that are told by 

Bill Gates 

Co-chair, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation

     5 books worth reading this summer


1-Leaonardo da vinci, by Walter Isaacson.
2-Everything Happens for a reason and other lies I'vs Loved,  By kate Bowler.
3-Linciln in the Bardo, by George Saunders.
4-Origin Story: A Big History if Everything, by David Christian.
5-Factfulness, by Hans Rosling, with Ola Rosling and aAna Rosling Ronnlund.

I’ve read some terrific books lately. When I pulled together this list of five that you might enjoy this summer, I realized that several of my choices wrestle with big questions. What makes a genius tick? Why do bad things happen to good people? Where does humanity come from, and where are we headed?I’ve read some terrific books lately. When I pulled together this list of five that you might enjoy this summer, I realized that several of my choices wrestle with big questions. What makes a genius tick? Why do bad things happen to good people? Where does humanity come from, and where are we headed?

Watch the referenced video on YouTube (external site). The video is not loaded on this page.


Despite the heavy subject matter, all these books were fun to read, and most of them are pretty short. Even the longest (Leonardo) goes quickly. If you’re looking for something to read over the next few months, you can’t go wrong with:
Image result for Leonardo da Vinci, by Walter IsaacsonLeonardo da Vinci, by Walter Isaacson. I think Leonardo was one of the most fascinating people ever. Although today he’s best known as a painter, Leonardo had an absurdly wide range of interests, from human anatomy to the theater. Isaacson does the best job I’ve seen of pulling together the different strands of Leonardo’s life and explaining what made him so exceptional. A worthy follow-up to Isaacson’s great biographies of Albert Einstein and Steve Jobs.
Image result for Lincoln in the Bardo, by George SaundersEverything Happens for aReason and Other Lies I’ve Loved, by Kate Bowler. When Bowler, a professor at the Duke Divinity School, is diagnosed with stage IV colon cancer, she sets out to understand why it happened. Is it a test of her character? The result is a heartbreaking, surprisingly funny memoir about faith and coming to grips with your own mortality.Image result for Everything Happens for a Reason and Other Lies I’ve Loved, by Kate Bowler
Lincoln in the Bardo, by George Saunders. I thought I knew everything I needed to know about Abraham Lincoln, but this novel made me rethink parts of his life. It blends historical facts from the Civil War with fantastical elements—it’s basically a long conversation among 166 ghosts, including Lincoln’s deceased son. I got new insight into the way Lincoln must have been crushed by the weight of both grief and responsibility. This is one of those fascinating, ambiguous books you’ll want to discuss with a friend when you’re done.
Image result for Origin Story: A Big History of Everything, by David Christian.Origin Story: A BigHistory of Everything, by David Christian. David created my favorite course of all time, Big History. It tells the story of the universe from the big bang to today’s complex societies, weaving together insights and evidence from various disciplines into a single narrative. If you haven’t taken Big History yet, Origin Story is a great introduction. If you have, it’s a great refresher. Either way, the book will leave you with a greater appreciation of humanity’s place in the universe.
Factfulness, by Hans Rosling, with Ola Rosling and Anna Rosling Ronnlund. I’ve been recommending this book since the day it came out. Hans, the brilliant global-health lecturer who died last year, gives you a breakthrough way of understanding basic truths about the world—how life is getting better, and where the world still needs to improve. And he weaves in unforgettable anecdotes from his life. It’s a fitting final word from a brilliant man, and one of the best books I’ve ever read.
Image result for Factfulness, by Hans Rosling, with Ola Rosling and Anna Rosling Ronnlund
some more good books:
(Fifty Shades of Grey 4) E.L. James-Grey _ Fifty Shades of Grey as told by Christian-Arrow Books (2015) 
Image result for (Fifty Shades of Grey 4) E.L. James-Grey _ Fifty Shades of Grey as told by Christian-Arrow Books (2015)
(Hunger Games Books 1,2, and 3) Suzanne Collins-The Hunger Games Trilogy  -Scholastic Press (2011)   Image result for (Hunger Games Books 1,2, and 3) Suzanne Collins-The Hunger Games Trilogy  -Scholastic Press (2011)
Gillian Flynn-The Grownup_ A Story by the Author of Gone Girl-Crown (2015)
    Image result for Gillian Flynn-The Grownup_ A Story by the Author of Gone Girl-Crown (2015)
One-Day
Image result for one-day
Stephen R. Covey-The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People_ Powerful Lessons in Personal Change-Infographics (2017)  
   Image result for Stephen R. Covey-The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Powerful Lessons in Personal Change-Infographics (2017)
The-Fault-in-Our-Stars
    Image result for The-Fault-in-Our-Stars
The-Help
Image result for The-Help
Tools-of-Titans-The-Tactics-Routines-and-Habits-of-Billionaires-Icons-and-World-Class-Performers
Image result for Tools-of-Titans-The-Tactics-Routines-and-Habits-of-Billionaires-Icons-and-World-Class-Performers
Tribe-of-Mentors-Short-Life-Advice-from-the-Best-in-the-World
Image result for Tribe-of-Mentors-Short-Life-Advice-from-the-Best-in-the-World
Want to buy e - books(best deals ) .
mail at -      productsloved@gmail.com